
That's right! The Minnesota State Fair begins this Thursday, August 21st!!
Wahoo! I just got my tickets in the mail this morning and we are so pumped to bring the boys to the State Fair! The last time we went was 2 years ago when I was pregnant with Harrison. I guess it was our last thing that we did just the 2 of us. We have already been thinking about what foods we want to be sure to eat - pathetic, yes, but we need to make sure not to miss anything important! Thankfully we will be going 2 days, so we'll be able to split it up a little, and not be miserably full! I highly recommend going if you can - it's
SO worth it!
4 comments:
Have fun at the fair! I LOVE the candy bar on a stick and deep fried oreos! Have one of each for me! Would love to have your family over this fall sometime for supper - keep it in mind - we'll start making plans. Have a wonderful day!
I am SO, SO, SO jealous!! I can't wait to see any and all pictures you take that day, and if there's any way to put the smell of all the wonderful fair food on your blog, I sure would love it! :)
I can't begin to tell you how many discussions I've had trying to figure out if there's any chance I could get there this year, but I just can't. It would mean flying to MSP on the last day of the fair, just to turn right around, fly back to CA and hop in my car and drive to MN.
Almost worth it. But a little crazy.
mmmm...
cheese curds!
Cookies in the bucket!
Cheese on a stick!
Corn on the cob!
gyros!
The cereal I'm eating for breakfast is not making the cut!
Have a blast guys!
Can we come too?! Be sure to eat something on a stick for us!
Post a Comment