Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Me & the Little Boys

So...Harrison is on my lap with Emmett on his lap. Maybe that's why Emmett looks so concerned! We do have a lot of fun together! There was an attempt to get Kevin in a picture with us, but he wasn't to trilled about how it looked. Next time!

4 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

This photo is awesome! Emmett's expression is hilarious! I love it!

djrogness said...

Looks like you had some free time to update now! :) The boys are too, too cute... oh, we need to get together soon for a play date! And, um - do you think you could talk to Emmett about having a little chat with Miss M regarding sleeping through the night... she could use a few pointers. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes I do think that Emmett looks a little uneasy!! Too cute!!

stumbo fam said...

What a great pic!! We have to get the kids together soon! I can't believe how big Emmett is getting!