Friday, November 21, 2008

This Week

I can't believe how random I am with my blogging! I'm sorry to those of you that check often to see what we are up to. Some days provide me with time to sit and contemplate our life over the past few days, and others tend to ... well, get out of hand and hinder me from even making it to the computer. Either way, I hope this post fills you up.
Life with a 2 year old is . . . interesting! One day can be fantastic, and the next a disaster. I just love the pic of my "sweet" 2 year olds face here.
Every bath needs "bub." Mommy got a little carried away with the bubbles this time, but he had a blast. It's so funny how I feel the need to rinse him really good after he's had bubbles in his bath. The thought of soap residue makes me itch.

Finally, the boys are playing together, and they both enjoy it - most of the time. Emmett is doing so good sitting up. I have the boppy behind him because when he gets mad he throws himself backwards. Obviously an attention getter.


What can you say about those big, blue eyes! They melt my heart multiple times a day! He is such a snuggle bug too! Ahhh...!
No matter how big the rolls, this boy finds something to suck on. When his toes are free from clothing the big one goes right in! It's so funny to see him do this!
Hope you enjoyed this weeks installment of the Mommy Rogness Ramblings!

5 comments:

Tim and Jenny said...

Great pictures! You've definitely got an eye for kid pics! BOTH of your boys have gorgeous eyes...

stumbo fam said...

Beautiful pictures! It was great to see you the other night! We have to plan a time to get together on these cold days!

Jim and Marilyn said...

The boys are so adorable! Sounds like you are the normal busy mother of little ones! Enjoy every moment...they will grow up way too fast.

CJ Olson said...

They are so cute! I love both of the boys bath pictures! :-) The are both adorable!!

amy + ryan said...

i just LOVE the bath pictures! too cute.