The past few days have been gorgeous here, and the bummer is I know it's not going to last for long. The way the sun was shining on Sunday evening was perfect for a fall glow look - I guess!

What else could a boy ask for - Fruit Snacks!

So happy. That evening though was a different story. Emmett has had a cold for a couple weeks, and the congestion got to be too much for him Sunday night. It was a workout to get him to stay sleeping and not in our arms. I'm ready for him to feel better! The bummer is we are just getting into cold season.


Yes, Harrison and Emmett voted! Actually, mommy and daddy did! I had put my sticker on my forehead and Harrison thought that was pretty neat. Hence the placement of the stickers.

Can you tell he's a boy?? Stacking the PB is a new, fun game at our house. And this isn't all of the PB that we have either. Can anyone say
WIC?!
One morning Kevin got up because he heard Harrison out of bed, and found him in the kitchen with the PB jar open and trying to get a spoon out of the drawer, saying "Pee Butter!" Needless to say, Harrison had to go back to bed for a little while because it was NOT time to get up yet (this was happening at about 6 am). This kid could eat PB at every meal and not get sick of it! Thankfully Kevin came back to bed chuckling about the situation.
3 comments:
I hear ya on WIC! We have been so incredibly blessed by that program.
I really do think we have the same kid! Corbin is a peanut butter freak, infact he is eating pb toast right now as a before bed snack (youth group was late tonight)! It's a good thing WIC supplies us, too! Every time we go to the store, Corbin puts a jar in the cart!
My kids would eat it for every meal too. Every breakfast and lunch, Oliver asks for a peanut butter sandwich made with jam. (we listen to alot of Raffi)
Post a Comment