Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Maybe this is a sure sign of Spring?!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to those of you with Irish decent, and those who just love to dress in green! I am sporting my green shirt (sorry, no pic) for my slight Irish background.
Emmett is really moving around now. He found the bottom drawn and just kept opening and shutting it. This was a nice busy moment for me to get some things done!
Okay... so Emmett on the floor isn't necessarily a sign of spring but I think that these pictures are!!!
You can still see that the snow is still up to the top of the deck, so there is still quite a bit more to melt.
That's right! We've got mud in our back yard - err, driveway. Either way, it's mud. This of coarse had to happen at the inconvenient time of moments before supper, but that's how they go! Apparently he got stuck walking in it, and then fell. Kevin knew there was trouble when he couldn't see him by the car anymore.
If you know Harrison right now, "mess" has turned into "icky germs," so this was quite the ordeal, but he handled it in stride and no doubt will be back in the mud before too long. Come to think of it, where did these jeans end up???

4 comments:

stumbo fam said...

You got some great pics of the mess :-) I can't wait till it all dries up and we don't have to worry about having a extra pair of those for these types of messes!!

Joshua Spitzer said...

Those looked like my jeans after working in Cedar Rapids last week!

djrogness said...

Love the mud picture! I think I think I've been doing one extra load of laundry a day with all the muddy, wet clothes... it's worth it though! Yeah for spring!

Henrik and Carrie said...

Oh my! Good luck with that clean up project!