Yes, we are getting the snow storm!
I was supposed to have a bread class last night, but they postponed due to weather. However, the snow didn't start until 10 pm, so I probably could have had my class, but the teacher didn't want to take any chances. I hope it gets rescheduled for a date that works in my calender!
Here's a glimpse out our window a short time ago.


Uncle Jeff was home for
HIT's this weekend. The boys
loved having him here! Harrison was talking constantly about
Deff. No not a misspelling, just the way he says it! It was so cute the way Emmett and Jeff were playing with each other!

We now are putting both the boys in the tub together! Emmett starts out a little before Harrison to get
scrubbed up, and the Harrison joins the fun. They do really well, and they both love the toys. This has really helped cut down on time, on my part with bath time.
1 comment:
Totally bumming about the bread class! And I'm thinking that the chances of it getting rescheduled for a time that works for me are not good. Here's hoping!
Post a Comment