Saturday, September 26, 2009

Did I Forget to Tell You???

Harrison is so proud to show you the newest member of our family!

Baby Stinky - the skunk!

What?? Were you expecting a different sort of announcement?

Sorry. I know, sick joke.

I found a cute knitting pattern for this fuzzy little skunk. His tail is too long and next time I will be making it half the length, but the pattern said... Anyways, he has really had quite the fun with Stinky. Now I need to make the raccoon for Emmett, so he doesn't keep getting in trouble with Harrison for taking Stinky. However, the raccoon will probably end up being Harrison's too if I have any sort of brain to think about this.

4 comments:

Candis Berge said...

Yes, that was a sick joke....
got me going there... !!!!

Stinky is a cutie. Actually, adorable. Can't wait to see his raccoon buddy.

The Erickson Family said...

ARG! Mean! Just mean!

Anonymous said...

Funny! We were talking about skunks in SS and Harrison mentioned that he had a skunk. Another child said he had a camel in his backyard, so I didn't think too much of it. We were talking about Noah's Ark, that's why skunks came up. :-) I love his skunk!!
LaShawn

CJ Olson said...

Brooke....you guys are just mean!! :-) Glad that you have a beautiful new addition to your family!! I can't wait to meet your raccoon.