Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Up on 2...

Since I haven't blogged in a while, I forget that pictures are uploading backwards.
We had some fun playing in the yard the other day when the weather was beautiful and perfect. I can't remember what Harrison was talking about here, but something important obviously.
Emmett is totally walking now. Everywhere. And loving it.
I thought that he was pretty happy, until he started getting around on his 2 legs, then saw how really happy he was. Of coarse he loves just walking without having a purpose to where he is going. Even in the last few days his arms have come down a lot, and he is carrying stuff everywhere. His balance is really good, and can withstand a brushing off of Harrison.
His feet only fit into Crocs, they are too thick for real shoes, unless I get 2 sizes too big, but then they can't walk in them. I think we will be doing the leather slippers this fall until the flatten out a little bit.










No comments: