Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Going Back...

Can you believe that I finally just got my pictures on to the computer from way back from the middle of December?! It wasn't intentional, just didn't seem to have the time or energy to do it. Either way, here are a few picture from Christmas of the boys for you to see.
Interestingly enough, we couldn't even get close to getting a picture of the boys together by the tree, but they posed and smiled so nicely when it was just them getting the attention. Imagine that!

I also managed to have a bed on the couch so I could rest when I needed to, and the boys loved to lay by me and snuggle. This time they both climbed up and snuggled together, and happily smiled for me when I took their picture. They laid there together for a while and hugged and kissed, and just loved on each other. This is not a usual thing, so I had to document it. Most of the time they are at each other, yelling and screaming like 2 brothers should.


3 comments:

Henrik and Carrie said...

I had the same problem with the Christmas pictures by the tree! Hope you are feeling well!

Jim and Marilyn said...

You're ahead of me! I'm still trying to catch up too, but little by little we are getting there,huh?
Hope that you are feeling well.

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

Your boys are SUPER cute!! Love their Christmas sweaters.