Sunday, February 28, 2010

On the Up Swing...

Things are definitely looking up here at our house!
Emmett had a fever the past couple days, but was nice a cool this morning when he woke up. Still a bit of a cough, but none-the-less moving in the right direction. He is very much up to his persistent and sassy self today.
Harrison has been great! Both boys and myself are done with our antibiotics, and Kevin has a couple days to go. I'm hoping that with some of the warmer, fresh air will come some more time outdoors and burning some winter energy.
I'll admit that these pictures are a little bit old, but still some funny shots of the ham's that we have in our house!
Harrison enjoying a cookie after a "clean plate" supper. (He only gets treats if he cleans his plate.)

You can tell this picture is pre-haircut with Emmett. But I love his smile!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

kellercabin said...

I'm so glad to hear that you guys are starting to feel better :)