Emmett received a great birthday present! A bubble machine!
Seriously, this is a wonderful thing!
I no longer need to attempt to blow bubbles or have the boys dump out the bubble solution to have a fun time with bubbles. Can I get an Amen?
Let's just say that Harrison is in constant motion (hence the blurry, convoluted position he is in) when it is on.
Most of the time he is literally right in front of it getting a soapy residue all over his upper half, he loves it so much. I am asked daily if we can play with the bubble machine, and well...
I get to sit and watch them do their thing.
So naturally I'm all about the bubble machine!
3 comments:
That looks like fun!
Bubbles are always fun - no matter how old you are!
So glad they are enjoying it! Love seeing pics of these boys...it's been FOREVER since checking your bolg!
Cass
Post a Comment