Our family is in the midst of a few countdowns.
One is obvious. The birth of our 3rd child.
I am nearing the 5 week mark, which means that all things start to change a bit.
I am already uncomfortable! Doesn't matter in what position (standing, sitting, laying down). It is all just nonsense. And I can't sleep, even with the help of my trusted Tylenol PM. In some ways I am looking forward to the end of this stage, but know that things are still easier with babe in my tummy.
The thing that makes things a tad more interesting is the fact that we are moving!
Thankfully not across the country or state even. But across... well, halfway... town. I know nothing super special, but it does add a little bit of frenzy to the last month of my pregnancy. Did I tell you that we close on Friday! And we will be moving in sometime next week, probably. Thankfully we don't have to be out of our house by a specific date, but I also don't want to drag this process out any longer than we need to. Harrison is very excited, and well... we're not sure what Emmett is processing about it, but we'll know before too long.
I am only planning on painting the boys room and what will be the nursery (the same colors as we have now). And then getting carpets cleaned at the beginning of next week, let them dry good, and move living furniture in. We have a couple projects that we would like to do on our house before it is listed, so we still need to sell our house (in case you're wondering).
Will all of this get accomplished before Baby Rogness is born??
Good question! I don't know, but I hope so.
You'll have to keep your eyes open for my baby poll as to what you all think this one will be and when they will arrive! I love hearing people's guesses!
So there you have it! Now you can all be glad that you aren't 8 months pregnant and moving!
2 comments:
Sorry to even mention this....but if you are gonna have a poll you need to give us some information. A picture of you with baby #3 Rogness. Then also random factoids about what happened if you were over or what have you with the other two! Good luck moving and everything that involves! Thinking of you guys!!
Can't wait to see your new place! Thinking about you guys!!
Post a Comment