Last week we had a few friends over to do some baking.
This was without regular oven, and one that is much older than my own.
It was a fun experience being I never had one growing up. So I felt youthful again watching how one of these actually worked.
I didn't take many pictures (the story of my life lately), but here are a few to document the experience.
Emmett and I shared a cake since we celebrate our birthday's 3 days apart from each other.
Sophie decided to make a face on her cake with the frosting and decorations! She's very creative!
Did you see that this is a vintage easy bake? Way cool!

Harrison had to figure out how it all worked, and was just plain intrigued by the whole process! He may need an easy bake oven of his own someday (if his daddy allows). He will still tell you about how the whole process works if you are ever interested to know.
Harrison had to figure out how it all worked, and was just plain intrigued by the whole process! He may need an easy bake oven of his own someday (if his daddy allows). He will still tell you about how the whole process works if you are ever interested to know.
1 comment:
such fun memories!!!
miss you guys!
Cass
Post a Comment