Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sweet 3 Month Baby Girl...

Can you believe that our baby is already 3 months old?
I can't either.
She is a busy little, I mean big girl!
Wearing 9 month clothes and filling them out quite nicely.
She plays and talks with the bugs on her floor gym, and loves being in the Bumbo seat, and screams when we put her in the bouncy seat. I guess that is the first thing to be packed away.
Why is it that girls need to see every little thing going on around them?
She is quite squirrely and could potentially get herself out of the Bumbo if she got mad enough.
I even see rolling over in the near future. She can get to her side when she has energy to burn.
Maura still likes to get up twice at night, but the girl is growing.
Maybe someday, like in 10 years, I'll get a full nights sleep again.
And the girl works on getting in all 2500 words per day. Talk, talk, talk and smile, smile, smile.
She really is pretty content and lets us know when she needs something.
All in all we are so blessed by this little girl, and all that she is, and all that she will be someday.
Strange to think how fast this time really has gone, and all the things that will take place to come.

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

She is the sweetest! I enjoyed having her talk to me the other night while I held her...she really is adorable and well mannered! Happy 3 months!

djrogness said...

I can't believe she's 3 months old!! Oh what a cutie! Hope to see you guys soon!!