
That's right! I have put some of the boy's clothes on Maura.
I seriously don't think she minds one bit. Plus there are a few items that I bought thinking that if we ever had a girl, that it could work for her too.
I just love the little brown owls with the burnt orange in this one piece outfit that I got when Emmett was little.

Sure, it's not pink, or purple, or even a fun sassy green, but I think that orange looks pretty cute on this little girl too!

(Yes, she even plays with her brother's balls. What else is a girl with 2 brothers to do?)
2 comments:
Can you even imagine life without her??? She's just soooo adorable! We'll see you soon, very soon!!!
Cass
You know at first I thought it was footballs but the owls....ehh that's super cute and it's not necessarily boy or girl clothing!! I love it!! She's so adorable!!
Post a Comment