Seriously, it's hard to get a picture of these two that is in focus or that doesn't look completely distorted or weird. They won't stay still or let me get good pictures of them anymore, so I just have to resort to what I get.
In case you didn't know, Harrison got his front tooth knocked out (by accident) at a friends house. The kids basketball hoop decided to seek revenge and went for the already loose tooth. That means that there will be a gappy smile for a while on that face. I have to say, it's all pretty normal to us now.
I was pretty amazed that I actually got these without too much of a hastle, and they look pretty accurate and normal to what he usually looks like.
2 comments:
Love those pictures... each one is a perfect representation of a typical moment with them. :)
They are so grown up...i can't believe it!! cass
Post a Comment