

I can't believe that it's already been 5 years since Kevin & I got married! It's about the same weather today, but it needs to be a little more humid to completely be identical! Just wanted to share some pictures of that special day. I don't think we've changed too much. In another 5 years we'll probably say something different. We look forward to many more happy, fun-filled years to come! The fun is just beginning -
especially with Harrison in our lives now!
We get to celebrate our
anniversary by going to Inspiration Point for the weekend for the staff reunion! It will be a nice, hot weekend to be close to the lake (& air conditioning) to keep cool!

Kevin gave me these beautiful roses today! It was so much fun to have them delivered to the house and not know anything about it! I love my honey!
4 comments:
Congrats, and Happy Anniversary! You really have not changed. Hope that you enjoy your weekend at camp, and also the fun of showing off Harrison!
Congratulations on five years! Wow!!! Hopefully there will be many more to come. Kari
Happy 5th Anniversary! I don't know if you remember, but we share the same day and year as you guys. We got married just a few hours before you. Anyways, hope it was a great day...and Harrison is adorable!
5 years! Wow, I remeber those days! Happy Anniversary and many more!
Post a Comment