That video is hilarious! It is so fun to see all of these boys growing so quickly.
I love this video! He is so funny in the tub - Super Swimmer! It was fun to see you guys on Thursday!
That was so so so so cute! I loved it! The sheer joy on his face is so neat.
Oh what fun, I can now watch the video's on the blogs! This was adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That video is hilarious! It is so fun to see all of these boys growing so quickly.
I love this video! He is so funny in the tub - Super Swimmer! It was fun to see you guys on Thursday!
That was so so so so cute! I loved it! The sheer joy on his face is so neat.
Oh what fun, I can now watch the video's on the blogs! This was adorable.
Post a Comment