
Lately I've been finding myself to be a little more creative with trying to multi-task to save myself energy, so instead of having to make 2 trips upstairs I made 1! Harrison went in the basket with his dirty laundry. He didn't go down to the basement with me, but this saved me from running a little extra.


Harrison got these sorting blocks at his shower, and I finally took them out! I had been thinking about it, but never got around to grabbing them. I knew I had to get them because yesterday evening we stopped to visit Great-grandma Helen and she had a Cool Whip tub with frozen juice can tops (no sharp edges) that Harrison just loved!! He would put his had in the tub and wiggle his fingers and wrist to hear the neat noise that they made clanging together! I know that this will be a special toy for him to have just at Great-grandma's!
1 comment:
It's a good thing that you are able to multi-task so well! :-) I bet Harrison enjoyed the ride down the stairs too! :-)
Post a Comment