Monday, February 25, 2008

My Wonderful Husband!

So, Kevin was working at the Fargo Home Show all weekend, and last night, after 3 days with Harrison (we were both sick of each other), nothing sounded good to me at home, except a Chicken Fajita Burrito from Qdoba! Yes, I think this would constitute as a craving! I do prefer Chipotle, but Qdoba is a close second and much closer to home. My endearing husband didn't even pause a second when I asked him if he would help satisfy my craving! They double wrapped it in foil and even put an extra tortilla around it due to a hole that managed to happen during the process. It was still warm when he got home, and I did even share a couple bites with Kevin! In return, I always manage to have some special flavored ice cream on hand that Kevin and I love! We highly recommend Edy's French Silk ice cream for a treat!
Thanks again honey for appeasing your pregnant wife!



5 comments:

Kari, RN said...

Did you guys get a Qdoba in Fergus??? Or maybe Kevin brought it back with him... I thought to myself "Have I been gone THAT long?" :)

How great that you got your craving taken care of, and yes, that ice cream flavor is a great choice!

Candis Berge said...

That is too sweet.

Did you have those cravings before?

Brooke said...

No Qdoba in Fergus, he brought it from Moorhead.

I don't recall having specific cravings with Harrison or this one previously. Just general cravings, like a burger sounds good (from where ever)!

Anonymous said...

After reading this post, I thought to myself...maybe I need a Qdoba??? Most of my cravings are for the things that you just can't get around here! Enjoy something from the Coffee Cabin for me! -emily d.

Andrea said...

What a wonderful hubby! Last summer I just HAD to have a hot ham & cheese from Hardees - with curly fries. It was about 10 pm but Adam willingly went out for me.