Saturday, February 02, 2008

Snack Time!

Harrison is quite the ham for pictures. In fact, he will point to the camera to have us take pictures of him. Should I be worried about this?? I guess there will be a sibling to take some attention off our little man in the near future.
He still loves his blueberries! Thankfully the price has dropped some. He could eat a whole container each day if I let him. If the refrigerator door is open, he will point to them and say "pease."
We also had some strawberry yogurt and chocolate graham sticks. He put the sticks in the bowl, and then proceeded to eat them. Then he always gets this cute chocolate mustache!
I think Harrison has learned that daddy goes down to the freezer to get a cookie after he comes home from work, and begs to go down with him. Of coarse Harrison has to have one for himself. They will sit on the couch or chair together and eat their cookies! It's very cute! He does really good with it considering it's frozen. It just takes a little longer to consume.

2 comments:

djrogness said...

He's so cute! I love the cookies with Daddy! Adorable!

meghan said...

What a doll! He is such a funny little man!