Friday, February 22, 2008

Preparations


Over the last few days we have been receiving fun packages in the mail getting ready for Baby R. Harrison has really enjoyed some of the things that we have gotten, and I'm sure thinks are for him.

The Bumbo didn't come in the mail, but when they were on sale in Target a few weeks ago, I bought one and it has been one of Harrison's favorites! He loves sitting in it and watching Noggin or a movie. Thankfully he has figured out how to get out of it on his own. For a while he thought that he needed assistance being released. You can get a glimpse of what our house looks like at night after toy demolition all day.

The Bumbo again. He even says "ba-bo" for it. He doesn't speak many words clearly except for the ones that are really important!


Harrison is going to take parachute lessons! Just kidding!

We didn't have a Bjorn when H was a baby, but I know that Baby R. will need to be strapped to me while I run after crazy boy! Especially with the warmer weather, I know we will love to be outside! He loves to put the harness on his shoulders and play with what else, STRAPS! He gets mad when he can't get it on by himself. It's hard to believe that there is only 10 or so weeks left! We still have so much to do! It will get done though!

1 comment:

stumbo fam said...

That is so funny! I am sure baby R. will love the Bumbo just as much as Harrison. It was one of Ava's favorites. Great pics!