Tuesday, June 03, 2008

1 Month

Emmett is 1 month old already! I can't believe that 1/12th of the year has gone by! At times he's always been part of our family and others it seems like he just arrived! I guess I could say the same for Harrison. Emmett has grown so much, and surprisingly will be fitting into his 6 month clothes with in the next week or two. Harrison did not grow this fast, so naturally this is going so much faster than before. Emmett has been a good baby and still seems as good natured as his big brother. We hope that continues! He is awake a little more, and loves to look around and explore his world. He seems to always be looking for Harrison when he's around and making his usual noise! Obviously a well known sound that he heard for a number of months! I can only imagine all the "fun" that these two will have when they get older, and both are mobile - that could be scary! We'll have to wait and see what next summer brings for these 2 Rogness brothers!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Your boys are looking BIG these days! Emmett has grown a ton and Harrison doesn't look so "baby" anymore. What a blessing to have another good natured baby - hopefully it will stay that way!

Kari, RN said...

Can it really be a month already?? He's already changed so much in his pictures!

The Erickson Family said...

What a little sweetheart! I agree with Andrea, Emmett doesn't have that newborn look anymore. Love the photos of both of the boys!