Tuesday, June 03, 2008

20 Months

Harrison was officially 20 months old yesterday (2nd)! I got this picture today of him doing something he loves, playing with the straps on the car seat! Sometimes this can be a frustration though because he can't get the chest clips apart on his own and we need to do it for him (not fast enough). He has adapted very well to being a big brother, and even said "nigh nigh" to Emmett today when I was putting him down for his nap! Harrison also gave Emmett and I some big hugs this afternoon (I was holding Emmett at the time - I guess it was a group hug). So needless to say, I think Harrison is okay with Emmett sticking around!

1 comment:

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

Your boys are adorable! I'm sure they'll have tons of fun together in the years to come. Glad everyone is adjusting well! We miss you!!