I wanted to try and get a few smiles out of Emmett, and managed to do so. Harrison was kind of squirrely and didn't cooperate as much! It just shows all the fun we have in the Rogness Household! Enjoy!
What little cuties you have! To think that is going to me in just a few weeks!!! When I played the video, Corbin came running over to see and kept saying "baby?"!
Oh, so sweet! Emmett is so adorable and there are little characteristics that remind me of Harrison though he is definitely himself. I had sound too and it is fun to hear your voice - and Harrison's sounds as well! You have your hands full - as I well remember.
3 comments:
Emmett is so alert and has a great smile! By the way, I had sound! You are quite the talented mom to video with a toddler on your leg!
What little cuties you have! To think that is going to me in just a few weeks!!! When I played the video, Corbin came running over to see and kept saying "baby?"!
Oh, so sweet! Emmett is so adorable and there are little characteristics that remind me of Harrison though he is definitely himself. I had sound too and it is fun to hear your voice - and Harrison's sounds as well! You have your hands full - as I well remember.
Post a Comment