Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sleepless at 6 Months...

Sweet girl is 6 months old today!!

It is honestly hard to believe.
I kept telling myself when she was born, that at Christmas she would be half way to her first birthday, and that was so far away. WRONG!!! It flew by way too fast!!

I had thought that by this time we would be having some sleep filled nights for a while and would have that rested feeling each morning. Another wrong assumption! Let me count the number of times that she has completely slept through the night.... TWO!!! And that was during the past month. Last night however, she was up 4 times!!

I know that this won't last forever, but really, when am I going to get the sleep I need! Selfish, huh. But am really started to feel some affects of having sleepless nights for the past 8 months.

Soon, right? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Either way, those chubby little cheeks and sweet smile make my heart melt a million times over. Hmmm.....

1 comment:

Tim and Jenny said...

Merry Christmas little one!!!