Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Maura's 6 Month Stats...
At the doctor this morning, Maura weighed in at 20 pounds, and 27 inches. Both in the 95th or slightly above percentiles. I think we have an excuse to officially ditch the infant carrier and move up to the convertible car seat. I'm pretty sure that this is the earliest that we have done this with the kids, but it must be done. Also the carrier has seen its better days and about ready to be kicked to the curb. I would have probably waited on this a bit longer since she is still "small," but being that she can sit so good and has good control of herself, am more willing to make the adjustment. I guess that will be one step closer to not having a baby anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe that it's already been 6 months!! Wow....she's very tall!! :-) I like to keep my kids in their infant carrier for as long as I can BUT once they get to heavy to carry it just makes sense to have them in the convertible carseat!!
6 months is my FAVORITE age!!! And I had big babies at 6 months too and transisitoned them to a Britax at 6 months too, still rear facing though :)
Hi buddy, your blog' s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts about Online Dissertation Help are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets!!
Matlab Homework Help
Mike Jasson is an academic writer of the Accounting Assignment Help. Who writes quality academic papers for students to help them in accomplishing their goals.
Economics Assignment
Get the dissertation writing service students look for these days with the prime focus being creating a well researched and lively content on any topic.
Operations Management Homework Help
The leading assignment help UK firm offers state of the art services to its clients with a promise of delivering all the required work well within the deadline.
Central Line Theorem help
Pretty helpful material, much thanks for this article
Data Structures Assignment Homework Help
Post a Comment