Thursday, December 02, 2010

Squeaky Clean...

It was bath night at our house the other night.
I remember taking lots of pictures of the boys during bath time when they were smaller, but since Miss Maura has come around bath time has split responsibilities between Kevin and I.
However, this night Kevin was working and the kids just needed a good scrubbing up, and it seemed like a great time to get the camera out and take some pictures of some cute clean kids!
Starting with the oldest of the clan...
Harrison
Emmett
Maura


Maura gets in the tub first with a small amount of water. Then the boys get themselves undressed and when she's done we put more water in. It helps me feel like we aren't wasting a few gallons of water.
Most times I clean up Maura, then Kevin cleans up the boys while I get her lotioned up with jammies on for bed. But this night she got to lay on the bathroom floor naked and play with her feet, talk, squeal, roll, etc. I think she enjoyed every minute!!
Plus, I just love how good my kids smell when they are clean with that smell of baby lotion slathered all over them!

4 comments:

CJ Olson said...

I love the smell of freshly cleaned babies and baby lotion!! Way to go!!

Candis Berge said...

Oh lands, they are ALL so adorable!

Kristin said...

Yes, but was it the "sleepy lotion" that gets slathered all over them?

Brooke said...

Not the sleepy lotion. Like I said, not sure that I ever had that lotion for them, so completely weird that he claimed to use it all the time. Just the cheap target brand lotion.