Saturday, October 18, 2008

FALL ...

We have a beautiful maple tree in our backyard that produces a bountiful amount of leaves each year! Thanks to the late spring and moist fall, the leaves are extra beautiful and have hung around for a few extra weeks! The past few days have been so nice and Harrison has had the chance to play outside in the leaves. What fun for a 2 year old!


I couldn't resist putting this picture of Harrison and Amy on the blog. This is Harrison's god mother, and she was coming over to pick me up to go out for a girl's night at the new Italian restaurant downtown. We had a great time, and we look forward to going back to try something new off the menu!
Harrison's first combine ride - ever! And Grandpa Loran got to take him! I guess the most fascinating part was when the beans were going from the combine to the truck via the agar!
Harrison and Emmett are really starting to enjoy one another! I was so happy to get this picture with both of them smiling! Usually I can only manage to get one smiling or looking at the camera, and the other not. Success!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oh - those pics of Harrison in the leaves are great. I'm motivated to go outside and rake up a pile for my little kiddos now. :)

Jim and Marilyn said...

Those are the best pics! And we love the last one of the boys; they look like they really are enjoying each other. They will just have the best of times as they grow up together!