Can anyone guess what turning 2 looks like???
The closet holds many different items, including holiday wrap, diapers, sheets, Halloween costumes (the one he will be this year), filing tubs, etc. A few weeks ago he figured out how to open the closet door along with the others in our house. Nothing is safe anymore!!!!
Snack time on the couch is always a favorite!
It was so sad that I had to wake Harrison up from his nap the other day, but I had a deadline for some paperwork, so no choice. I couldn't resist taking some pictures though. He is already starting to fight going down for a nap, but I'm SO not ready for him to give them up completely! We'll see how long this lasts!
My friend Maralee gave Harrison this hat when Emmett was born. It has been a hit! He loves the velcro and is constantly putting in on and off! It's amazing what a hat can do!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday big guy!! Being 2 is so much fun. Enjoy your special day!
Happy Golden Birthday! Your Auntie will also tell you about double golden birthdays! We hope you had a fun day - it was just beautiful outside, what a day!
Happy Golden Birthday Harrison !!!
Isn't it great to be "2". Mom and Dad are in for some fun times...right !!! Hope your "John Deere" Birthday Party was fun. Love, Great-Auntie Deanna
Happy Birthday Harrison! E & M are hoping you had a great day - E says that being 2 is the best! Love you!
I saw a few of your family pictures on the Strom website,and they look great - not too hard when you have a great looking family, though, right?
Those two boys of yours are darn cute!
Post a Comment