Thankfully Uncle Josh gave Harrison his birthday gift in perfect timing! There were also snow pants, but they didn't make the picture. Nothing like your first Carhart jacket and stocking hat!
This is what I think personally (via Harrison's expression.) However, it did put me in the mood to make another batch of Caramel Corn, AND now I want some peanuts in the shell!
NOTICE: I am NOT pregnant! Just change of season cravings, I guess!
6 comments:
Your boys are soo cute! I love the last shot of them together.
Great pictures! Adorable young men you have over there!
Priceless expressions...Enjoy the snow!
Winter wonderland indeed! Good thing you're ready for snow. And I must echo these other comments...what cute boys you have!!
Your boys are the cutest (next to mine of course =))! Emmett is getting so big.....
Harrison's expression is hilarious in the winter wonderland photo. Love it!
Post a Comment