Monday, January 05, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Harrison used the big potty for the first time ever tonight!!!
He's always said "NO" when we asked him,
but tonight for some reason he shook his head yes.
By the time I had the seat and had him undressed
I thought for sure he would have already gone,
but after about a minute of waiting he went!
Wahoo!!!!
Now we'll have to see how consistent he is?!
He even got a M&M!

6 comments:

meghan said...

Hooray! That is definitely cause to celebrate!!! Maybe Harrison can come over and have a little talk with Preston and tell him how cool it is to use the potty.

What a big boy! Way to go buddy!

Tim and Jenny said...

That is so exciting! Gotta love the big potty! and gotta love having M&M's around all the time!

Ekelund Fam said...

yay! yay! yay! way to go harrison!

djrogness said...

Woo-Hoo ... way to go Harrison! Keep up the good work buddy!!

Andrea said...

Awesome!! Such a big shot! Here's hoping he wants to stick with this fun novelty... :)

Kim said...

First of all, I have to say... your little chitlins are so adoreable!
Secondly, I love their names, my grandfathers name is Emmett.