I'm assuming most of you have noticed some changes going on with the blog. It was in need of some updating, and was a little nervous of switching things up. I'm not one for change, so when I found the background I liked, I went with it. Lately it was starting to look "old." So many people have such cute and unique backgrounds! I had to do some studying because I didn't want anything unexpected to happen - like loosing links, pictures, etc. I had checked out a few websites that offer different backgrounds and finally found one I liked (well, actually I tried a few on to see how they fit first, but then decided on this one.)
You may also notice the name change too. I had been wanting to come up with something a little more creative, but not really being that type it took me a long time. Maybe I should have a contest or something to get the creative people's input on a cute title to our blog?? Anyways, this was what I've been throwing around in my mind for a few days, and seem to like it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated though! And if I like it well enough, I'll have a prize for the creative mind! Oooo, this is getting exciting!
So, there you have it! Enough of me rambling on about the changes, and I hope you enjoy the updated look of our blog!
1 comment:
Cute blog changes!
Cute boys too. :)
Post a Comment