Most of these days have been filled with "comments" by Harrison!
It's amazing to hear his verbal skills being sharpened every day.
Of coarse it's difficult to get this things on camera, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
The cutest one so far was tonight. I was in the kitchen cleaning up, Kevin is at a meeting, Emmett and Harrison are in the living room playing/crying. I'm sure you can guess which is doing what. My ears focus in on what Harrison is saying, amongst the cries of Emmett, and what do I hear, "Don't cy little boy, don't cy little boy." He's petting his face, and really trying to make things better. Pretty much the sweetest thing ever!
Then as luck would have me, I grab the camera, try to play a role in espionage and capture this sweet work. Of coarse just at that time, Emmett reaches over and grabs Harrison's hair, pulls - hard, and ends the brotherly love. Harrison starts in with the wailing and the love is pretty much never to be seen again. If you are interested, I could post the pulling and wailing video?!
In case you are wondering, I do find myself calling Emmett "little boy" a lot. I didn't realize it until Harrison started calling him that - all the time!
I could go on, but my hubby is home from his meeting, and I like spending time with him!
1 comment:
Haha - I love it! Oh, siblings...
Post a Comment