
My, oh my! Remind me what I'm doing here again?! That's right -30.8 degrees at 8:16 am. (This one didn't get the daylight savings fix.) Remember that this is without wind chill, so it's down right nasty outside. I was going to have Emmett's pictures taken again at
Strom Studio, but I'm not bringing my precious ones outside in this! The weather man said that next week is going to be a
scorching 30 degrees (above zero,) so I'm planning on making the trip then. A 60 degree difference in less than a week?? I don't understand it! I'm
so looking forward to the snow starting to melt and green grass appearing. I know it's a ways off, but I can dream! My only hope is that winter will get this out of its system, so when April rolls around it
will be spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment