Friday, January 23, 2009

The Pics! Again...SO Addicted!

Emmett had his almost 9 month pictures taken this Tuesday at Strom Studio!
How nice to be able to make a post without having taken the pictures yourself. So much less work involved. Anyways... he was happy and sad, but as always Eric did a great job!



His hair looks so dark in this black and white! I wonder if this will be how it looks when he is older? Kevin's hair was the same way, light brown when he was little and then got dark as he got a little older.



6 comments:

stumbo fam said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures! Eric does such a great job doesn't he?! I could just eat Emmett up he is soo darn cute!I love your new layout on your blog to!

djrogness said...

Oh, oh, oh - SO cute! Seriously - these are awesome and he is just too handsome. Love the new blog look as well!

Tim and Jenny said...

Fantastic pictures! Those blue eyes are captivating!

CJ Olson said...

He's so cute!! Wow...I love those eyes!!

slslslsls said...

That last photo is adorable!!!

Jim and Marilyn said...

Such cute pictures--such a cute boy! I can't believe how much alike the brothers look as they get older. They grow up so fast!