Were you beginning to wonder if we did Easter baskets this year?
We did! It has just taken me a few days to get the pics up.

Harrison looks like Albert Einstein in this picture. His hair always turns out weird when they get baths the night before and then he goes to sleep with it wet. You'll be happy to know that it got cut on Monday, and is a short shaggy style. Not quite so Einstein.

The boys each got a new
Usborne book,
jammies, and a treat (kisses for Harrison, and animal crackers for Emmett.) It was just too cute that they were both looking at their books at the same time.

Harrison recognized the characters from the other books he has, so he really wanted to read the book right away.

Emmett thought his book looked too good, and tried to eat it. Either way, it was fun watching the boys enjoy their baskets Easter morning.
We went to Lee & Lavonne's for lunch and supper, but we didn't even take out the camera. Total bummer! We had a good time, and the boys were so good. Kevin and I even snuck away to see his friend Andrew (they celebrate every year in his aunt's woods with pancakes, and maple syrup from their own trees). It was fun for me to see that for the first time. Andrew had to leave that day to drive back to Michigan for school, so we were so glad that we got to hang out for a little while longer before he left.
2 comments:
I don't have texting, so I'm going to use the blog to respond.....
I'm glad you enjoyed the brownies. And if you ate the whole pan, I wouldn't judge you. I've done it. No shame. I made some tonight, and I'm looking forward to eating one as soon as I'm done writing this comment. :-)
How was the bread class?
So glad you had such a nice Easter! The boys are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment