In keeping with the T - countdown - TODAY is my Birthday!
It's a normal day, with some fun things added. I had staff coffee at church with my co-workers to celebrate this morning - without the boys. Shelly even hired/conned a singing telegram for me - he wanted a caramel roll. It was my good friend Chad who rapped a Happy Birthday greeting for me. It ROCKED! The boys are napping after spending some time at Cass's house - Harrison didn't want to leave. And tonight we will be going to Mabel Murphy's, unless plans change from now 'till then, without the boys.
All in all, it's a good day! The sun could shine, but I've had snow storms on my birthday before, so I'm not about to start complaining.
Tomorrow we are going out with my Mom and Jim for supper at Bello's, and then having Emmett's big First Birthday Party on Saturday evening with 9 other family members coming! We may decide to relax for Emmett's actual birthday - we'll see.
No doubt I'll have some pictures later (maybe Monday), so stay tuned!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Brooke!
Happy Birthday! Glad to hear it's been a celebratory day so far!
Happy Birthday Brooke! Looks like you are in for a great day!! Enjoy!!
Happy Birthday Brooke! Have a wonderful time celebrating!
LaShawn
Happy Birthday Brooke! I hope that you have a great night and a great weekend!!
Happy Birthday Brooke!
Happy, happy birthday! I'm glad to hear you've had a fun day, and more fun to come!
Oh! I missed saying Happy Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you had a great, Happy Birthday Brooke! A wonderful Mommy like you deserves LOTS of special treatment. :)
Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like your day was a great celebration.
Post a Comment