Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A Taste of Spring

I really dislike putting many things onto one post, but sometimes it is just easier that way.
Last weekend we went to the cities to visit my brother for his upcoming birthday (he will be working that day). We managed to go to Como Park Conservatory and enjoy their Spring Flowers Exhibit. Talk about putting a person into spring fever! The cozy 80 degree setting really made my body long for warm/hot summer days. We enjoyed a wonderful meal at Red Lobster and taking in Lobsterfest - yes, we ate lobster. Hey, it's once a year! All I have to say is "SO GOOD!"
There are also some random pics of being at home too. Did you notice this little man is 11 months? We are counting down days to a first birthday!
















3 comments:

djrogness said...

11 Months?! How can it be?! Oh, I wish these little kiddos would slow down just a little. It was so much fun seeing you when we were in Fergus, too! Next time we'll play (talk and drink coffee) longer!!

CJ Olson said...

Yeah....your post is making me long for the warm air so that I can lay in the hamock and enjoy the sweet breezes and the warm sun! :-)

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

As Emmett gets older he looks more and more like his big brother! Cute kids!!