STATS
T - 3 Days for MY Birthday!
T - 5 Days for Emmett's Birthday PARTY!
T - 6 Days until Emmett's Actual Birthday!
BIG BROTHER
Harrison loves to sit on the edge of the washer and watch the water fill up. He enjoys it even more when it starts to agitate. "Wash-machine go 'round, and 'round, 'round."
You may remember this from Christmas time. Harrison and his John Deere tractor. He gets a chance to ride it when I go down to do laundry. You can tell he likes to haul things in his trailer too.
He was actually being sweet in this picture. The feisty side of being 2 1/2 is really coming through right now. I have heard that being 3 is worse than 2, so could we be working up to something?

************************************************
WRECKAGE
At the end of this last week I noticed that my refrigerator wasn't as cold as usual. Don't you love it when appliances go awry on you?!
Consiquently the freezer still works fine. Hmmm....
Through this it managed to get a good scrubbing, and now looks like this... (I didn't want to take a before picture, it was too bad.)
Those items are only in there because I was going to be using them multiple times this morning, and I didn't want to have to make extra trips here...
to the refrigerator in the basement. (I have been thankful many times for this ancient beast - especially now, and when I made 23 cheesecakes 4 years ago between Thanksgiving and Christmas.)
This beast runs extra cold, so the milk was was slushy this morning. I'm sure this thing doesn't have an "energy star" on it anywhere either.
*******************************************
One nasty little rabbit digging a hole in my yard.
(This was very entertaining to Harrison, so there was some good coming out of it.)
Was that ridiculous or what! Okay, now I can move on.
************************************************
WRECKAGE
At the end of this last week I noticed that my refrigerator wasn't as cold as usual. Don't you love it when appliances go awry on you?!
Consiquently the freezer still works fine. Hmmm....
Through this it managed to get a good scrubbing, and now looks like this... (I didn't want to take a before picture, it was too bad.)
*******************************************
GAME TIME
I've always been baffled by this page in this book.
I would love to know if any of you can tell me what is WRONG with this picture.
*********************************************
One Fat Robin sitting on my fence post.
THE BIRD AND THE BEE's ... Errr RABBIT
(This was very entertaining to Harrison, so there was some good coming out of it.)
Was that ridiculous or what! Okay, now I can move on.
2 comments:
Where's the cow's back two legs? ;) Maybe's milking them, and there's no udders?
Oh that's funny! Those udders... the poor cow has no back legs! (If you read this and don't know what we're talking about, double click on the picture of the book and take a closer look!)
Post a Comment