Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just What We've Been Waiting For...

SPRING!
Yesterday was beautiful!!
Harrison and Kevin went to the park before supper, we walked to a meeting at church that I stayed for, and then all the boys went for a walk around the neighborhood, then headed home. I came home just in time to help put the boys to bed, started a new baby blanket (finished the other one during the boys' nap time), had a fabulous shake (made by Kevin), and went to bed in our cozy room. It didn't get anywhere near close to freezing outside last night, so we woke to a spectacular day this morning. I opened most of the windows and have been enjoying the warm breeze coming in from all directions!
This, right now, is my most favorite season/feel of the year! Harrison has been asking to go to "Pop's House" (Pickeral cabin) multiple times a day, and gets emotional every time I have to say, "Sorry, not today." My computer right now at 10:08 am says it's 79 degrees outside! Can it get any better than this?? Now if only it could stay consistent like this. Hello... we live in MN, I don't think it will ever be consistent. Either way, I'm going to be doing my best to enjoy the lovely day we have today, and pray that it stays!
Anyone up for a walk ... like, all day?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well Mum ois just finished cleaning "pops house"so she's wondering when Harrison is coming also.