Monday, May 04, 2009

Parties & #400

We had such a fun time celebrating Emmett's Birthday this weekend!
We had a Safari Animals theme, so he ended up getting a lion on his DQ ice cream cake.
We had lots of fun guests - Loran & Lois, Jill & Zach, Jeanne & Jim, and Great-grandma Ella. Harrison managed to steal the show most of the time. What else can a 2 1/2 year old do?
Emmett "opening" one of his gifts. I think Harrison and I did most of it. Emmett got too distracted by other toys and stayed busy that way. Oh well. I think this is pretty typical of a one year old.
Auntie Jill reading him one of his new books that he got. It was so cute how he was holding the book with her.

******************************************
Of coarse I needed to add a few others from the week.

He has such cute blue eyes, and can be such a ham when he is eating. He also has tooth #3, and #4 close behind.

His new favorite thing is to ride the bus. It is amazing to see him go back and forth on here! It also keeps him very occupied for quite a while. Kevin didn't think it would be possible for him to "ride" it since he isn't walking yet, or pulling himself to his feet yet - he's good at getting to his knees. I think it's just the fun of getting somewhere in a different fashion that he is enjoying so much.
*******************************
How could I forget that this is also post #400!
Have I really been doing it this long already? It is really fun to share our lives with you this way! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1 comment:

j.r. said...

I think he looks so much like Harrison in that photo on the little bus!