Nothing is better than water than to attract 2 boys to it.
We have had some plumbing issues for a little while, but nothing serious (at this point). We keep a bucket under the faucet in the bath tub to catch the drips and then use that water for other things, like watering plants and such (since it does add up to be more than a few drips down the drain). Anyways, I happened to leave the curtain open on the tub and Harrison found his little gold mine. Since Emmett is never far behind he stood there with him playing in the bucket of water. When I found them, all I could see were their butt's next to each other leaning over the edge. Of coarse grabbing my camera made Emmett look and ruin the cute butt opportunity, but either way was a fun camera shoot.
1 comment:
So cute in their little green shirts!
Post a Comment