The boys have been playing so good together. Of coarse there are spats from one taking something away from the other, but most of the time they play quite nicely in the same room.
Emmett is quite fond of Harrison's room and the shelf of toys that he has in there. Really he is the only one to play with them.
I have also needed to be quite sneaky about getting pictures of them. When I come in the room they stop what they are doing and just want me to pick them up. So, I'll try to hide around the door, stick the camera out, and hope for the best. The camera also makes this great "beep" when it's focused which most of the time totally stops Harrison in his tracks.
Here they were playing with the velcro on Harrison's bed rail. Of coarse I don't understand how the noise is so exciting to little boys. Whatever keeps them busy.
Since you never see enough of me and the boys. We were having fun with the camera one day. This didn't turn out too badly considering all the movement that was happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment