Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For the Love of Daddy...

In honor of Father's Day this past Sunday, I wanted to post a few pictures of Kevin and the boys. What a great daddy they have (and great husband for me).
Emmett is a total snuggle bug. Needing to be close and touching someone many times throughout the day. Here he snuggled into the edge of Kevin and the couch at the lake on Father's Day.
We were the only one's at the lake on Saturday night, and Sunday morning. The 2 reasons why Kevin gets to celebrate on Sunday.
Kevin's request for breakfast was eggs, bacon, and toast. I even planned ahead and made an extra egg for his plate because I knew that the boys would be by his side begging for some. Sure enough they were where I thought they would be once the food hit the table.

This picture didn't turn out the way Kevin planned, but our 2 3/4 year old doesn't want to stay in place for a long time. So this is what we got. They were looking outside at the rain falling.

It never fails that if Kevin is laying on the floor, Harrison will be on his back in a minute. I even caught him squeezing Kevin's nose.

Both the boys laying on Kevin.
Thank you Kevin for being a great daddy to these 2 little boys that we have been blessed with! I don't know what we would do without you.

No comments: