Harrison is a big fan of peanut butter! He plays with the jars everyday and makes a "pea bu-er mitch" (peanut butter sandwich). This day we made some Special K bars, and Harrison helped by cleaning the spoon off for me.
We also ordered in Hunan on Thursday night for something different. We hadn't done this before, so we ended up with enough food for 6-8 people. It was so good though, and the leftovers have been great too. Harrison loved the lo mein and fried rice, and Emmett ate the fried rice like no body's business! Kevin was never a big chinese food fan, but there are some things that he has acquired a liking for. I think this will be a new favorite for our family when I don't want to cook.
Emmett is getting better about feeding himself. We have been giving him some biter biscuits, and does really well with them. Obviously they are nice and messy too. Something that daddy and Harrison don't like to see. He's getting better about picking things up, but only if you are holding it in your hand in the palm or with your own fingers. Otherwise he likes it communion style - mommy putting in on his tongue.
1 comment:
Yum..... Looks good! It was so much fun playing with Emmett and Harrison in the nursery. I love how Emmett is such a cuddler! You have two beautiful kids!! Sorry I couldn't meet up with you tonight. Had a volleyball game! Maybe next time!
Post a Comment