Friday, February 20, 2009

I've Got the Fever, Baby!

Our past couple of days have been interesting. This was taken just a few hours ago....
Harrison has "the fever" again. I feel like I just was doing a post about this, but here we are again! He was up A LOT last night. Thanks to my wonderful husband for getting up with the poor little guy. I unfortunately wasn't feeling really sympathetic. And to make matters worse he bit/chomped his tongue yesterday morning causing a huge owie on the tip of his tongue. Thankfully my sympathies have changed and am now able to be a "real" mom to him. I don't think I've ever been so crabby towards my boys before. These past couple of days just make me feel like we all need a break from one another. Like I said, I'm back to being normal again, and feel as though I can handle the situation more effectively.
What a sweet little face! This little boy can be quite the persistent little man when he wants to be. He truly is a mama's boy and fits the definition to a tee. I think this could have added to some stress the past couple days as well.

Harrison pre-fever. It's so hard to get a decent, normal looking picture of him these days. He always wants to shut his eyes while saying cheese. So the camera flashes while the eyes are closed or in the process of closing making squinty eyes. He just doesn't look like the kid that lives here. Maybe there are other mom's of 2.5 year olds with the same problem.

Thankfully Harrison could sleep through all the noise that Emmett was making while playing in the living room. I take advantage of every minute that Emmett doesn't want to be touching me.

I also seem to be having more problems with my pictures turning out fuzzy, and they wouldn't have before. Not sure what is going on there. But here are the 3 boys playing together a few nights ago.

Can you hear the duets that these 2 boys will be making?
It was too cute seeing them playing side by side. Harrison was telling Emmett no a lot, but I think he gave up after a while.

1 comment:

Ekelund Fam said...

so sorry harrison is sick. sick kids is so sad. :(
i have also been having a crabby mommy week. i wonder what is going on??? full moon? stinky weather?
hope your sick kiddo gets better soon!