I've been asked by a few people how Harrison is doing? I did take him to the doctor this morning. However this was the first morning he woke up without a fever, which is a good thing, but when that's your star ticket to the doctor, well... you all get the point. His doctor had a fun big word for the VIRUS that he has, and basically it affects the mouth. His gums were really nasty looking this morning and his "pinch" is still icky too. Lois and I decided maybe it wasn't a "pinch" after all. The doctor didn't say what it was (the pinch), and I didn't think to ask the specific question until after getting home. The only thing to do is pain relief (which we have been doing when he allows us to) and keep the fluids up. Hopefully this should be getting better by Wednesday or Thursday, and if not then we go back in for a re-evaluation. So, we keep doing what we've been doing and if all goes the way it should, we should be close to having our Harrison back.
2 comments:
Sounds rough on your side of the block! We are praying for all of you!
What's the "pinch?"
Hope Harrison starts feeling better soon!! I looks like he has been having no fun with all of this! I have the same question as Jenny, shat is a "pinch"??
Post a Comment