Monday, February 09, 2009

In a weak moment at Herberger's I fell in love with these little Crocs for the boys. They were extremely on sale and well, said weak moment made me buy them. Yes, "made" me buy them. The sales lady stapled them to my arm and "made" me buy them. Honest!


Harrison had loads of fun in his Crocs this morning. I thought for sure that they were going to be a little more than a little big, but amazingly they fit him quite well. He even thought that Emmett's were just the right size for him too and tried to try them on. Oh, brother!

Daddy's Co-pilot for Mario Kart. He would really like to be the pilot, but daddy hasn't allowed it yet. Not so sure I'm ready for him to be behind the wheel yet anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emmett had his 9 month check-up today! He is still 23 pounds (50th percentile), and 28.25 inches (85th percentile). He does stretch out his clothes more than fills them out, so this seems pretty accurate. He still feels heavy though. The boy's doctor even commented on how different they are. I agreed and couldn't be any more exact. Outside of them both being very good, and pretty low key, that's where it ends with the similarity. I know many people think they look alike, but still very different to us. Even in their differences with love them so much, and look forward to all the different things that we'll share with them.



1 comment:

djrogness said...

So cute - LOVE the matching crocs ... thinking we might have to join you with some pink ones... I'm seeing a cousin picture of some cute feet in the near future!