Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Sure Sign...

There truly is only one sure way to tell if your toddler is feeling better....
I had bible study at church this morning, and since Harrison has been under the weather he couldn't go to the nursery. Kevin was kind enough to stay home with the boys and let me go - it's so hard to miss a day with a good study. Anyways... he gave me the camera when I came home, which always means that something happened worth documenting. Kevin said that Harrison came to him and told him that he needed the "back-a-deer" (vacuum cleaner), "big mess." This is what Kevin found when Harrison showed him what he needed it for. The 3/4 full box of rice cereal was all over the rug in the living room. Yes, I do believe that called for some vacuuming! I do think that he is getting back to his playful, mischievous self!
Emmett and Kevin went to meet Loran and Zach for breakfast Saturday morning. Harrison got to stay home with me due to his illness. I can't remember what Harrison was saying here, but it was cute! This was one of the few times during that 4-5 day stretch that he seemed semi-normal.

1 comment:

Andrea Knick said...

I am glad to know what the "pinch" is now, and that Harrison is on the mend!It is no fun for those little ones when they are sick! Not to mention what it does to the parents! I hope bible study is going well, I wish I could be there! Jonah has school that day at 11:30am, so I wouldn't make it back here in time!